R: [mpls-tp] about open discussion about MIP MEP in MPLS-TP networks

2010-11-22 12:28:27
Sasha,

I think that a comment similar to yours have been raised during WG LC and
resolved by adding section 3.8

Please let us know if there are any specific issues with section 3.8 you wish
to be addressed as part of the IETF LC.

Thanks, Italo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Alexander Vainshtein
[mailto:Alexander(_dot_)Vainshtein(_at_)ecitele(_dot_)com]
Inviato: lunedì 15 novembre 2010 13.29
A: BUSI, ITALO (ITALO)
Cc: mpls-tp(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; adrian(_at_)olddog(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk;
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Oggetto: RE: [mpls-tp] about open discussion about MIP MEP in MPLS-TP
networks

Italo,
My original comment on SPME has been sent to the list on 07-Jul-10.
You can see it at http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/mpls-
tp/current/msg04369.html .
It has not been posted as an LC comment, presumably because the draft has
not been in any kind of LC at that moment.

Adrian,
Please consider this comment as an IESG LC comment.

Regards,
     Sasha