Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-opsec-protect-control-plane-04

2010-11-28 10:04:14
Active is fine, turned on And always on have different meanings however.

I think we can fix appendix a with the appropriate informative reference as
specified.

Joel's widget number 2

On Nov 28, 2010, at 7:39, "Roni Even"