Re: Secure Shell UNIX domain socket redirection to Proposed Standard

2010-12-15 14:30:58
Hello,

sorry for double-posting, I thought the first one was filtered by
mailing list program.

Identifying a problem that would be nice to have solved is easy.  Who will do
the work?  Who will write the Internet Draft describing the protocol changes?

Currently I am not sure where to start but if there are some others
interested and willing to help I can do my best :)

--
Lauri Võsandi
tel: +372 53329412