Re: [secdir] Secdir review of draft-ietf-isis-trill

2010-12-20 10:30:32
No objections.

Radia

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
wrote:
My apologies for responding slowly, I was traveling.

If it is tolerable to people, I do not mind adding the two sentences
requested by Sam to the isis-trill draft.

Thanks,
Donald

PS: It appears to me that the same considerations apply to
draft-ietf-isis-ieee-aq.

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:45 PM, Sam Hartman