Re: WiFI and authentication

2010-12-30 17:50:45
Lawrence,

The authentication on wireless in Maastricht was in preparation for Beijing,
where we had an agreement to ensure the wireless users were IETF attendees.

I know of no reason to continue the authentication and I know of no intentions
of doing so for any currently scheduled meeting. I think we would only have
this as a requirement for the network if we go back to China proper (i.e. not
Taiwan or Hong Kong) again.

Chris.

--
Chris Elliott

On Dec 29, 2010, at 12:22 PM, Lawrence Conroy