Re: Last Call On draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-12

2011-01-11 12:31:14
Hi -

From: "t.petch" <daedulus(_at_)btconnect(_dot_)com>
To: "Mykyta Yevstifeyev" <evnikita2(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>; "IETF Discussion"
<ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Cc: "iesg" <iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:29 AM
Subject: Last Call On draft-yevstifeyev-tn3270-uri-12
The provenance of the editor is unknown to
me - and of course, once an RFC has been through the IETF processes,
then the editorship is an irrelevance - but I am concerned that I have
no awareness of the contact provided as the scheme 'Author/Change controller',
no track record, no affiliation, a gmail address.  This seems more than
discourtesy, this seems wrong.

As someone with no affiliation and as someone who chooses not to give
out his home address indiscriminately, I object to this line of objection.

Randy