Re: IETF 83 Venue

2011-01-21 10:04:32
If it's the same conference center that we were at for IETF-63, there should
be few complaints about food given that there is a very nice (real) food
market in the shopping area in the Palais de Congres - i.e., if there aren't
enough cookies for you at the meeting, then you can go buy a whole package
at the food market.

Mary.

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:51 PM, James M. Polk <jmpolk(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com>