Just Thinking (About the Nightmare Transition Ahead)

2011-01-22 09:35:08
My thought right now is perhaps of an OS update that includes a background
client which tries very hard to reduce the effect of breakage or delay caused
by IPv6 routes that are dead, DNS queries that don't go anywhere, and delays
caused by slow transition techniques.  It couldn't be comprehensive, but I
think it'd go a long way at this point.  The software vendors could, for
instance, provide the test sites that receive IPv6 probes and/or traffic, and
respond to them.  Not scalable? ...

Cheers,
Sabahattin