RE: Review of draft-ymbk-aplusp-08

2011-01-28 09:47:46

Best Regards,
Tina TSOU
http://tinatsou.weebly.com/contact.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Bush [mailto:randy(_at_)psg(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:51 PM
To: Tina Tsou
Cc: ops-dir(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; secdir(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org;
draft-ymbk-aplusp(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org;
iesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Review of draft-ymbk-aplusp-08

Operations directorate and Security directorate reviews are solicited
primarily to help the area directors improve their efficiency,
particularly
when preparing for IESG telechats, and allowing them to focus on documents
requiring their attention and spend less time on the trouble-free ones.

and which are you?  can't be ops, as you are a vendor.  so security?
but we already received the security review.
[Tina:
I know the author is my friend Randy, so I have to be very careful ;-)

I'm a member and also the secretary of Operations directorate.
Here is the wiki page for the Operations directorate.
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/ops/trac/wiki/Directorates
You can see many of us do not have the affiliation of operators.
I did the additional review besides the allocated member's review.

I'm also a member of Security directorate.
I did the additional review besides the allocated member's review.

Hope it clarifies.
]

but thanks for the review anyway.

randy, a bit confused