On DNS Expert failure (was: Stop the process trolls !)

2011-02-18 14:09:15
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 09:46:52AM -0800, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:

I have a proposal in at the moment, CAA. I have a party that is going to
release code before Prague. The expert review should take six weeks, it has
taken twice that.

I want to apologize here, publicly to Phillip and those who are
waiting on this assignment.  I'm the chair who is supposed to be
managing that expert review, and ensuring that the expert returns in a
timely fashion.  I have obviously failed.

This is just a bureaucratic foul-up on my part, and I'm sorry for it.
I'm doing everything I can to get the review completed reasonably
quickly now.

Best regards,

Andrew

--