Re: [IAOC] xml2rfc and legal services RFPs

2011-02-22 12:44:52
On Feb 21, 2011, at 1:18 PM, Spencer Dawkins wrote:

For what it's worth,

I agree that when you're talking to the community about RFPs, it's great if
that doesn't turn into a wordsmithing exercise on the ietf mailing list,

And I agree that providing a list of things that lawyers have already done
for us is a very reasonable basis for an RFP about what we expect lawyers to
do for us,

But I do think posting draft text does allow you to say "and the community
saw this" if you guys get any pushback at all...

+1

The same process internet-drafts go through, right?  Or as close as makes sense.

--
J.D. Falk
the leading purveyor of industry counter-rhetoric solutions