Re: Secdir review of draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs

2011-03-10 13:56:27
Speaking as someone who has implemented relying party tools for this,
I support the current restrictive choices in the profile, for a very
simple reason: I can't validate what I don't understand.  The current
profile is written to restrict what's allowed today to things we
understand today.  As Paul says, if we understand something new
tomorrow, we'll have to update both profile and code.

"La perfection soit atteinte non quand il n'y a plus rien à ajouter,
mais quand il n'y a plus rien à retrancher."