Follow-on to "Jasmine" call: poll for ad-hoc in Prague

2011-03-11 12:23:53

I recently made a call on this list for a "Jasmine Revolution in the IETF:
Privacy, Integrity, Obscurity". This generated a lot of interesting discussion,
and several people have suggested that we get together informally in Prague.

Key points for discussion, I believe, include:

1) What is different about this exercise from the ongoing privacy discussion on
privacy(_at_)iab(_dot_)org?

2) What really NEEDS to be done?

3) What do we think we might actually be able to do?

I'd like to poll for interest in getting together.

We could get together for dinner or a beerish outing, or we might be able to
get a break-out room. Feasibility varies with interest level.

I'm initially leaning towards something Monday post technical-plenary, but the
schedule is still quite fluid.

So, please let me know if you're interested in joining up.

On a related note, I'm to putting together an interest-group mailing list. This
will be announced on ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org when complete. In the interim, if
you're interested in participating, please let me know and I can
administratively pre-load you on the list.

--
Dean Willis