Re: SCTP Path Max Retransmission Query

2011-03-14 09:33:02
Hello dear Michael,

Thank you for your reply. There is an additional query about your reply:
In our realization, the remote address is regarded as unreachable until the
Heartbeat Message from TWO different local address(IP1 and IP2) exceed PMR.
It means that IP1 sent 4(PMR value) Heartbeat and IP2 sent 4(PMR value)
Heartbeat as well. In your describing, is this method not accord with RFC?

Thanks again.

Brs,
Will Yu

2011/3/12 Michael Tüxen
<Michael(_dot_)Tuexen(_at_)lurchi(_dot_)franken(_dot_)de>