RE: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-isis-genapp-04

2011-03-16 11:08:10

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Campbell [mailto:ben(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 12:26 PM
To: draft-ietf-isis-genapp(_dot_)all(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: General Area Review Team; The IETF
Subject: Gen-ART Telechat review of draft-ietf-isis-genapp-04

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
< http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.

Please wait for direction from your document shepherd
or AD before posting a new version of the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-isis-genapp-04
Reviewer: Ben Campbell
Review Date: 2011-03-15
IESG Telechat date: 2011-03-17

Major issues:

None

Minor issues:

None

Nits/editorial comments:

IDNits still emits some minor warnings and comments--please check.

-- Security Considerations, 2nd paragraph: "It is possible that
information advertised in a GENINFO TLV by a given Application MAY
introduce new security issues."

I assume that was not meant as a normative MAY?

Not intentionally. I am fine with converting this to lower case.

   Les