Privacy, Integrity, Security mailing-list invitation

2011-03-16 19:57:38

We've set up a mailing list "obscurity-interest(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org".

You can sign up at:

or the usual way, by sending an email with "subscribe" in the body to
obscurity-interest-request(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

We'll be trying to get together in Prague. According to the doodle poll, it's
looking like Wed or Thursday morning 0800 is the best bet, with Thursday
evening the second best. I've got a room request in to the admins. They'll
probably just laugh at me, but we might get a room.

Again, what I think are our first-round discussion questions:

1) What is different about this exercise from the ongoing privacy discussion on
privacy(_at_)iab(_dot_)org/ietf-privacy(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org?

2) What really NEEDS to be done?

3) What do we think we might actually be able to do?

--
Dean