FW: HTTP authentication side meeting

2011-03-28 17:42:20
For those at IETF 80 interested in HTTP and authentication, there will
be a side meeting on Wednesday night for more in-depth discussion than
will be possible during the SAAG session on Thursday. Logistics are
20:00 in Karlin II/III. Further details below...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [http-auth] side meeting on Wednesday, March 30
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 02:37:30 +0900
From: Yutaka OIWA <y(_dot_)oiwa(_at_)aist(_dot_)go(_dot_)jp>
To: http-auth(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org <http-auth(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>

Dear all,

I'm looking forward to seeing you at 20:00 Wednesday in Karlin II/III.

My current plan for the side meeting is to mutually know each other's
face by
meeting face-to-face, and to share the problem space which is broken now and
which is to be fixed by our future working group (hopefully).
The important point here is that the solutions must be not only
implementable to
the HTTP client/server, but also deployable and usable by Web
applications. I
believe this is the most problematic point of current largely-unused
solutions
including TLS client certificate authentication.

I will prepare a small presentation which will describe *my* view of
what should
be done.  Your opinions and views are very welcome.
Also, I am waiting of inputs for the possible future agenda quoted below.

See you,

Yutaka