Re: Alternative To IPv6

2011-04-02 22:29:05
Hi,

Quite a few people reminded me for the date of your message, which was All
Fool Day.

Oh yes, I surely forgot to check this! Then I realised one more thing: I
surely forgot to translate "jaibuduvin"! "J'ai bu du vin" is in French, that
I know at least, and translates to "I was drinking wine"!

My serious congratulation to your jokes!

Mes felicitacions serieux!

Amitié,

Géza

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 1:02 AM, Jorge Amodio <jmamodio(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>