Re: audio streaming archive...

2011-04-14 22:22:43
On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 09:58:24PM -0700, Joel Jaeggli wrote:
there was a naming convention issue on the channel5 recorder which I
thought that we caught all of those by I could be wrong...

The contractor has the channel8 recorder and should be able toretrive
the file.

Is there an ETA for the fix to that?

I listened to both the .mp3 and .mp3.1 file for wed-am ch8, and neither
sounds like the DANE session to me.

--
Scott Schmit