Re: New drafts failing to be announced

2011-05-05 07:54:39
On Thu May  5 13:45:31 2011, Elwell, John wrote:
I have noticed a couple of instances in the last week where new I-Ds have been posted and NOT notified on the I-D announce list:
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/i-d-announce/current/maillist.html

These two drafts are not to be found in the archive and I don't recall receiving emails:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-rfc4244bis/
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-ecrit-callback/

I don't know how many more I am missing. Many other I-Ds ARE being announced correctly.

I spotted a couple of SNMP drafts being announced on the SIMPLE mailing list, which might go some way to explaining this.

Dave.
--
Dave Cridland - mailto:dave(_at_)cridland(_dot_)net -
xmpp:dwd(_at_)dave(_dot_)cridland(_dot_)net