Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-to-historic

2011-07-03 09:12:48
    > From: Doug Barton <dougb(_at_)dougbarton(_dot_)us>

    > Bad 6to4 (which almost all of it is)

draft-ietf-v6ops-6to4-advisory says:

  The experiment conducted by Aben recorded a failure rate of between 9%
  and 20% of all 6to4 connection attempts. The experiment conducted by
  Huston has recorded a failure rate of between 9% and 19% of all 6to4
  clients.

20% != "almost all of it".

    > I realize that there are a lot of people that dismiss both the
    > evidence that's been put forward

This is again a complete misrepresentation of the actual situation. Please
name _one_ person who thinks that automatically enabled 6to4 is not
causing any problems.

        Noel