Re: [BEHAVE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-12.txt

2011-07-08 09:47:00
On 8 jul 2011, at 16:37, internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org wrote:

directories. This draft is a work item of the Behavior Engineering for
Hindrance Avoidance Working Group of the IETF.

      Title           : An FTP ALG for IPv6-to-IPv4 translation
      Author(s)       : Iljitsch van Beijnum
      Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-ftp64-12.txt
      Pages           : 17
      Date            : 2011-07-08

I made a cosmetic change to the short title used in the page headers and, after
this week's discussion with Rockson Li, added this sentence:

   The ALG SHOULD ignore the AUTH command and not go into transparent
   mode if the server response is in the 4xx or 5xx ranges.

See the diff between -10 and -11 for more substantitative changes as a result
of last call comments.

So I believe we now have the final version of this draft.

Iljitsch