Re: Meeting Materials for IETF 81

2011-07-18 10:32:59
The link is now live.

Alexa

On Jul 18, 2011, at 8:13 AM, Marc Petit-Huguenin wrote:

Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: amorris(_at_)amsl(_dot_)com

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>