Re: DKIM Signatures now being applied to IETF Email

2011-07-25 23:19:25
But the original destroyed signature from the author is not stripped.

 dkim=pass header.d=ietf.org header.s=ietf1 header.i=ietf.org;
adsp=fail policy=all author.d=isdg.net asl.d=ietf.org (unauthorized signer); dkim=fail (DKIM_SIGNATURE_BAD) header.d=isdg.net header.s=tms1 header.i=isdg.net; adsp=pass policy=all author.d=isdg.net signer.d=isdg.net (originating signer);

It would be nice for the list server to remove original signatures the list will destroy in its resigning process. That may be an OpenDKIM option.

What I need to do now also is authorized IETF.ORG as a valid 3rd party signer for the ISDG.NET domain. This is done by adding ADSP/ATPS record using this wizard:
http://www.winserver.com/public/wcadsp/wcadsp.wct

Hector Santos wrote:
Cool beans. Message as verified here. The good thing is that it finally resolved the corruption of distributed original signed mail on the ietf list server with its extra line at the top!

Glen wrote:
All -

I am very pleased to report that the IETF is now applying DKIM signatures
to all outgoing list email from mailman.

Many thanks to Murray Kucherawy, lead author of OpenDKIM, for doing the work to set up OpenDKIM on the IETF servers and getting it to work. He made the process painless, and we express our thanks to him for his service to the IETF.

As always, any questions or issues, please feel free to contact me, or submit
to ietf-action.

Thank you,

Glen
Glen Barney