RE: Last Call: <draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-05.txt> (Requirements for a Working Group Milestones Tool) to Informational RFC

2011-09-07 16:29:56
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Barry Leiba
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 1:14 PM
To: IETF discussion list
Cc: IETF WG Chairs
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-genarea-milestones-tool-05.txt>
(Requirements for a Working Group Milestones Tool) to Informational RFC

The current version seems to accurate reflect discussion, and what the
IESG and most of the WG chairs want.  Ship it.

I agree; I've read it and it seems to match my understanding of consensus on
the topic.

Make it so.