Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-01.txt> (Email Feedback Report Type Value : not-spam) to Proposed Standard

2011-09-08 09:44:20
At 06:51 08-09-2011, The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from the Messaging Abuse Reporting Format
WG (marf) to consider the following document:
- 'Email Feedback Report Type Value : not-spam'
  <draft-ietf-marf-not-spam-feedback-01.txt> as a Proposed Standard

ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org mailing lists by 2011-09-22. Exceptionally, comments
may be

I read the document. As an editorial nit, Section 1.2 (terminology) seems superfluous given that there is only one optional requirement. In the example in Section 3, I suggest referencing RFC 5965 or pointing to the authoritative source.

Regards,
-sm