Re: Hyatt Taipei cancellation policy?

2011-09-15 01:12:53
On 8/30/2011 2:30 PM, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

Dean,

Before you give up completely I would check out:

http://wikitravel.org/en/Taipei

Taxis are not expensive, the Metro even less so, and there are at
least some budget hotels nearby. I expect the local hosts to provide
more information soon -- they already have some info on the website.

I agree about the Hyatt hotel price.

I agree with Ole. Staying in a different hotel (easily found for <$150/night in TPE) will give some budget back into the taxi column, and they're inexpensive in TPE. The Metro even more so.

Case in point: I stayed at a $120/night hotel in Quebec, so I didn't mind spending $7 on a taxi when it rained and I couldn't walk.