Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-13.txt

2011-09-19 10:14:49
I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART)
reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>

Please resolve these comments along with any other comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-sidr-ghostbusters-13.txt
Reviewer: Miguel Garcia <miguel(_dot_)a(_dot_)garcia(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com>
Review Date: 2011-09-19
IETF LC End Date: 2011-09-28
IESG Telechat date:

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments:

- The Introduction section (Section 1), should be informative by nature. Therefore, I do not expect to see normative text written in there. So, I suggest to move the 7th paragraph in Section 1 to elsewhere in the document, since it contains the normative word "MAY".

- The document contains a normative reference to itself (first normative reference). That is a kind of a loop. It is used in Section 8.3, IANA registration of a new media type. It could be safely replaced by "[This Document]".

/Miguel
--
Miguel A. Garcia
+34-91-339-3608