Re: Fwd: [81all] Quick Meeting Survey

2011-09-20 12:13:00

On 9/20/2011 10:09 AM, Melinda Shore wrote:
On 9/20/11 8:53 AM, Joe Touch wrote:
Please consider responding to the following survey, even if you did NOT
attend*.

So, I'm looking at the results and see that -9 people skipped
the birth year question. That seems kind of unlikely to me,
although I suppose it's possible that some people were so
enthusiastic they answered twice.

Hard to see how that adds up to a negative.

I noticed that no people said they didn't come in the survey after I completed it, even though I responded otherwise.

Hopefully the raw data are reported in addition to the (questionable) summaries ;-)

Joe