Re: [IETF] Re: Another reason not to return :-)

2011-10-02 14:07:40

On Oct 2, 2011, at 9:07 AM, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

On Sun, 2 Oct 2011, Huub van Helvoort wrote:

Hej Ole,

Do you mean that the majority of IETF is cannabis user?

In that case the IETF should cancel the Taipe meeting because
cannabis is a schedule 2 narcotic in the ROC, and possession can
result in up to 3 years imprisonment.

BR, Huub.

Well, no, obviously not (there is a smiley),

I dunno... Some of the working groups I have sat in on would make me wonder...

:-P

but your note is another
good reminder to "check local laws and regulations."

Of more pressing interest to IETFers (while I have your attention)
might be that the host pages have recently been updated to include
cellphone and cell data information, see:

http://ietf82.tw/info.html

... and note that http://g.co/maps/8bbd lists a number of points of
interest including hotels, metro stations and shops of various kinds.

Ole