Software Defined Networks (SDN) BoF in Taipei

2011-10-07 09:40:53

        I wanted to pass on some information regarding a BoF that is planned
for Taipei that is relevant to
participants of this mailing list/WG area.

        The IAB and IESG met today to discuss BoFs for Taipei and agreed that
we will hold a BoF
SDN with a goal of "discussing the technology and identifying work items". The
BoF is nominally
in the Routing Area, but we expect considerable involvement from the OPS Area
as well.

        The following is a link to the drafts and other documentation around
the SDN effort
including some presentations, and a link to join the BoF mailing list.

        http://trac.tools.ietf.org/bof/trac/

        We encourage you to join the list, review the materials and participate
on the mailing
list as well as come to the BoF if you have an interest in this work.

        --Tom