Re: Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-06

2011-10-27 11:35:45
Begin forwarded message:

From: Alan Johnston <alan(_dot_)b(_dot_)johnston(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Date: October 27, 2011 10:53:27 AM CDT
To: Ben Campbell <ben(_at_)nostrum(_dot_)com>
Cc: draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs(_dot_)all(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org,
"gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org Review Team" <gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>,
"Cuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org" <cuss(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: Re: Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-06

Ben,

Thanks for your review of the draft.  See my comments below.  I have also
revised the draft as draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-reqs-07 which I  believe
addresses all the issues.

- Alan -