RE: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07

2011-10-31 12:03:53
Roni,
Thanks for the reviewing. The document has been largely rewritten after the
IESG evaluation. We believe we have resolved the discusses.
Best regards,
Sheng
From: Roni Even [mailto:ron(_dot_)even(_dot_)tlv(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com]
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 10:48 PM
To: draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps(_dot_)all(_at_)tools(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: 'IETF-Discussion list'; gen-art(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07

I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on Gen-ART,
please see the FAQ at <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/area/gen/trac/wiki/GenArtfaq>.
Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may
receive.

Document: draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps-07

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date: 2011-10-30

IETF LC End Date: 2011-11-4

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

I do not have any editorial issues but I am not sure about the value of the
document. I saw the IESG evaluation record
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-csi-dhcpv6-cga-ps/ballot/  and did
not see any value with repeating the comments. So if the discuss are resolved
the draft can be published. This is the reason that I summarized it as almost
ready for publication.

Minor issues:

Nits/editorial comments: