Re: Last Call: <draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt> (URI Template) to Proposed Standard

2011-12-10 18:08:48
On 28/11/2011 23:42, The IESG wrote:
The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider
the following document:
- 'URI Template'
   <draft-gregorio-uritemplate-07.txt>  as a Proposed Standard

ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org  mailing lists by 2011-12-26. Exceptionally, comments
may be
sent toiesg(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org  instead. In either case, please retain the

Abstract

    A URI Template is a compact sequence of characters for describing a
    range of Uniform Resource Identifiers through variable expansion.
    This specification defines the URI Template syntax and the process
    for expanding a URI Template into a URI reference, along with
    guidelines for the use of URI Templates on the Internet.
I've read the document and I believe it is a solid spec, that addresses important usecases. I don't have any additional comments to what was already reported by Jiankang in his Apps Directorate review.