Re: IAB Seeks Executive Director

2011-12-15 14:36:31
Hi, Thomas,

Thanks for your help in the talent search!

I haven't seen a reply to your note, but it's worth mentioning that the IAB ExecDir is no longer responsible for weekly telechat minutes, and at least some of the IT/web responsibilities performed by previous ExecDirs are moving to the secretariat.

Input from previous ExecDirs would be more helpful if they subtract that out.

Spencer