Re: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> (The RPKI/Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard

2011-12-28 09:39:01
We have implemented an earlier version of the protocol for our BGP-SRx
software (www-x.antd.nist.gov/bgpsrx) and the BRITE framework
(brite.antd.nist.gov) and plan on upgrading our implementation to the
latest available version.

We will support this protocol/version going forward.

Oliver

-

Oliver Borchert ­ Computer Scientist
phone: 301-975-4856, fax: 301-975-6238