Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00.txt> - update

2012-01-04 00:29:52
So I've submitted the revised version, taking into account all the LC
comments, and the consensus on defining W3C's current practice (as I
see many comments received with this respect) rather than two separate
relation types.  A number of other edits have been made; you may see
the diffs at
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-01
and the draft at
tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-01.
Meanwhile, as the document is deferred to next IESG telechat, you may
freely submit your comments on this version, either publicly or
privately to the author.

Mykyta Yevstifeyev