draft-george-travel-faq-02

2012-01-10 13:52:07
I've made updates to this document to improve the structure (more subsections
instead of multiple levels of bullets) as well as to incorporate the great
feedback on content that I've received from lots of folks. I'm sending it for
one more round of review and feedback before I move towards publishing.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-george-travel-faq

Unless I receive feedback to the contrary, I'll be pursuing this as an
Independent Submission.

Thanks
Wes George

-----Original Message-----
From: internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 2:25 PM
To: George, Wes
Cc: George, Wes
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-george-travel-faq-02.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-george-travel-faq-02.txt has been successfully
submitted by Wesley George and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-george-travel-faq
Revision:        02
Title:           IETF meeting attendees' Frequently Asked (travel) Questions
Creation date:   2012-01-10
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 11

Abstract:
   This document attempts to provide a list of the common Frequently
   Asked Questions (FAQs) that IETF meeting attendees often ask
   regarding travel logistics and local information.  It is intended to
   assist those who are willing to provide local information, so that if
   they wish to pre-populate answers to some or all of these questions
   either in the IETF Wiki or a meeting-specific site, they have a
   reasonably complete list of ideas to draw from.  It is not meant as a
   list of required information that the host or secretariat needs to
   provide, merely as a guideline.

The IETF Secretariat

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Time Warner Cable
proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to
copyright belonging to Time Warner Cable. This E-mail is intended solely for
the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the
contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of this E-mail and
any printout.