RE: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-15.txt> (The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol: Bearer Tokens) to Proposed Standard

2012-01-24 11:26:04
As editor of the Oauth Bearer spec, I believe that these comments have been
well understood and considered by the working group.  I do understand that the
working group's consensus position is different than Julian's.  See these notes
documenting that this is the case:

https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg08113.html
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg08116.html
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg08121.html

                                Best wishes,
                                -- Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: oauth-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:oauth-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Julian Reschke
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:58 AM
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Cc: The IESG; oauth(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org; IETF-Announce
Subject: Re: [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-15.txt> (The

On 2012-01-23 16:46, The IESG wrote:

The IESG has received a request from the Web Authorization Protocol WG
(oauth) to consider the following document:
- 'The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol: Bearer Tokens'
   <draft-ietf-oauth-v2-bearer-15.txt>  as a Proposed Standard ...

Please see my comments in
<https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/oauth/current/msg08120.html>
which I think have not been addressed.

Best regards, Julian