Re: FYI : Canada's CRTC mandates all IP Interconnection for voice.

2012-01-24 16:30:26
On 01/24/2012 04:27 PM, Richard Shockey wrote:
I didn't suggest that. It's clear in the Canadian Order that if you provide
SIP interconnection to anyone you have to make it available to everyone.

Right, but 'mandates all IP interconnection for voice' certainly seems (to me) to imply that non-IP-interconnection for voice would no longer be allowed. It wasn't your intent to make that claim, but you know how message subjects get taken out of context :)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Jabber: kfleming(_at_)digium(_dot_)com | SIP: kpfleming(_at_)digium(_dot_)com |