Le Meridien Etoile for $149 ( ¤115 ) per night.

2012-01-28 10:59:26
I just learned that rooms at Le Meridien Etoile are available for $149 (¤115) per night through TravelZoo. Book by Feb 1, but likely to sell out before then, so if interested, recommend booking soon. Also available is an Executive room (only difference is free Internet and more modern interior) for $199 (¤154) per night. Rooms in between (deluxe and Urban) are also available. The rate also says "includes free upgrade" which I believe means that if you booked an "Urban room" you would be eligible on a space-available basis an upgrade to an Executive and hence free Internet.

Non-refundable/changeable, and only available for first half of week. But I figure even switching rates midway through the way is a lot cheaper, and in my experience hotels let you stay in the same room, and combine multiple reservations into one on check-in.

http://www.travelzoo.com/hotels/international/-149-Paris-Upgraded-Room-at-4-Star-Hotel-50-Off-1177644/

--
Randall Gellens