Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-04

2012-01-30 15:55:08
On 29/01/2012 11:12, Roni Even wrote:
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-dnsext-ecdsa-04

Reviewer: Roni Even

Review Date:2012–1–29

IETF LC End Date: 2012–2–7

IESG Telechat date:

Major issues:

The first IANA action is to update
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ds-rr-types/ds-rr-types.txt which
requires standard action for adding values.

Grrrrrr, my fault, overlooked that the editors put this text in the
header of the document.
WG LC was for standards track document.

Please treat this document as standards track.

Minor issues:

The important note in section 6 talks about the values in the examples.
I am wondering why not update the document with the correct values after
the IANA assignments by the RFC editor.

Yes, once we have the IANA assigned values we will furnish the RFC-editor with better examples.

Nits/editorial comments:

thanks for the review

        Olafur (document pusher)