Nomcom 2011-2012: Selection Summary and I* Composition

2012-02-10 16:15:19
Hi all,
  Several people had asked for a summary of the Nomcom
selections, and the composition of the I* bodies after the
selected persons assume office. Here they are.

IESG Selection Summary and Composition
=======================================

The Nomcom selected the following persons to serve as Area
Directors in the open IESG positions:

APP: Barry Leiba
INT: Brian Haberman
OPS: Benoit Claise
RAI: Gonzalo Camarillo
RTG: Stewart Bryant
SEC: Sean Turner
TSV: Martin Stiemerling

The complete composition of the IESG after these persons
assume their duties will be:

APP: Pete Resnick, Barry Leiba
GEN: Russ Housley
INT: Ralph Droms, Brian Haberman
OPS: Ronald Bonica, Benoit Claise
RAI: Robert Sparks, Gonzalo Camarillo
RTG: Adrian Farrel, Stewart Bryant
SEC: Stephen Farrell, Sean Turner
TSV: Wesley Eddy, Martin Stiemerling

Liaison and Ex-officio Members:

Bernard Aboba - IAB Chair
Joel Halpern - IAB Liaison
Alexa Morris - IETF Executive Director
Michelle Cotton - IANA Liaison
Sandy Ginoza - RFC Editor Liaison

IAB Selection Summary and Composition
======================================

The Nomcom selected the following persons to serve in the
open IAB positions:

Bernard Aboba
Jari Arkko
Marc Blanchet
Ross Callon
Spencer Dawkins
Hannes Tschofenig

The complete composition of the IAB after these persons
assume their duties will be:

Bernard Aboba
Jari Arkko
Marc Blanchet
Ross Callon
Alissa Cooper
Spencer Dawkins
Joel Halpern
Russ Housley
David Kessens
Danny McPherson
Jon Peterson
Dave Thaler
Hannes Tschofenig

Liaison and Ex-officio Members:

Mary Barnes - IAB Executive Director
Lars Eggert - IRTF Chair
Sean Turner - Liaison from the IESG
Heather Flanagan - Liaison from the RFC Editor, RSE
Mat Ford - Liaison from ISOC

IAB Executive Assistant:
Cindy Morgan

IAOC Selection Summary and Composition
=======================================

The Nomcom selected Marshall Eubanks to serve in the open
IAOC position.

The complete composition of the IAOC after he assumes his
duties will be:

Bernard Aboba - IAB Chair (ex officio)
Eric Burger - appointed by the ISOC Board of Trustees
Dave Crocker - appointed by Nomcom
Marshall Eubanks - appointed by Nomcom
Bob Hinden (IAOC Chair) - appointed by the IAB
Russ Housley - IETF Chair (ex officio)
Ole Jacobsen - appointed by the IESG
Ray Pelletier - IETF Administrative Director (non-voting)
Lynn St.Amour - ISOC President/CEO (ex officio)

Suresh Krishnan
Chair, NomCom 2011-2012
nomcom-chair(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
suresh(_dot_)krishnan(_at_)ericsson(_dot_)com