Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy-bit-06.txt> (Pseudowire Preferential Forwarding Status Bit) to Proposed Standard

2012-03-07 11:48:04

Authors

There was on point that I notice that you did not address
from the AD review and so I am picking it up as a LC comment:

In section 10 you say:

   "This document makes the following update to the PwOperStatusTC
   textual convention in RFC5542 [8]: "

This update should be recorded in the metadata (top left front page)
and it is usual to put a one line note in the abstract.

Stewart