Re: Anti-Trust Policy BOF tomorrow

2012-03-26 11:05:15
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Marshall Eubanks
<marshall(_dot_)eubanks(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
Hello All;

I just wanted to remind people of our BOF tomorrow, Room 243 in

Sorry, the correct room is 252A.

Regards
Marshall

Morning Session I at 9:00 AM,
which is intended to explore the need for
an Anti-Trust Policy for the IETF. John Levine and I will be chairing this;
we will start with presentations from Jorge Contreras and
Scott Bradner (see Agenda, below), and will then move into an open
discussion. The
presentations are intended to describe, in a neutral fashion, the
issues, risks and opportunities of having (or not
having) an Anti-Trust Policy to provide information and encourage discussion.
I would like to encourage anyone interested to come and make their
opinions known.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks

-----

Does the IETF Need an Anti-Trust Policy BOF?

General Area

TUESDAY, March 27, 2012

Room 252A

Chairs : Marshall Eubanks <marshall(_dot_)eubanks(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
John Levine  <johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com>

Agenda

Jorge Contreras : Legal risks/benefits of Anti-Trust Policy Options (30
minutes)

Scott Bradner : Operational risks/benefits of Anti-Trust Policy
Options (30 minutes)

General Discussion