Re: [savi] Last Call: <draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12.txt> (SAVI Solution for DHCP) to Proposed Standard

2012-04-12 14:12:00
thanks!
Jun Bi

From: eric levy-abegnoli
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:47 PM
To: Guang Yao
Cc: savi(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org ; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: [savi] Last Call: <draft-ietf-savi-dhcp-12.txt> (SAVI Solution for
DHCP) to Proposed Standard

Hi Guang,
I realized I never acknowledged your responses. Sorry for the delay.
It does clear my concerns.
Thank you!
Eric
On 16/03/12 07:42, Guang Yao wrote:
  Hi, Eric

  Thank you for the comments. My replies are in the line. We have updated the
text as the attachment. Sorry for it cannot be submitted because the submit
window is closed.

  Best regards,
  Guang