Re: Audio recordings for IETF 83

2012-04-23 13:54:45
On 4/23/12 12:30 PM, SM wrote:
At 10:28 06-04-2012, Alexa Morris wrote:
They are not currently online, but they will be shortly. The laptops
were inadvertently boxed up and shipped from Paris before Friday's
audio was synced, so the audio cannot be uploaded until the laptops
arrive back in the US. As soon as that takes place, either VeriLAN or
the Secretariat will let everyone know. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I used plan B for Friday's minutes.  It was not a complete recording of
the session due to a glitch.  I went to
http://www.ietf.org/audio/ietf83/ and I could not find Friday's audio.
As such, I don't have any record of the last part of the session.  I
also do not have a stable URL to point people to if there is any
disagreement about what was discussed during the session.

What was your Plan B? I won't be able to write the minutes for the IRI
WG session until the audio recordings appear...

Peter

--
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/