Re: 'Geek' image scares women away from tech industry ? The Register

2012-04-30 04:11:13
Well I do engage quite actively in these discussion with girls in high
school; young women in universities and women in the industry the problem
space and opportunity is  multifaceted, cultural depending upon the
country--- and btw  my motto:

"geek c ést chic! "

Monique

On 4/30/12 2:03 AM, "Riccardo Bernardini" <framefritti(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>