FW: I-D Action: draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-considerations-03.txt

2012-04-30 11:48:56
Hi,
Please note the new version of draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-consideration
(03) that was just submitted.
In this version we attempted to satisfy the Last Call comments we got.
Diffs can be used to see the changes from version 01
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sprecher-mpls-tp-oam-considerati
ons/history/). Among the major changes are the following:
*        Former sections 4 and 5 became appendices. The descriptions of
some of the examples were refined based on input we got from the
reviewers. In particular the example of SONET/SDH was updated with
corrected facts that were provided by Huub.
*        A clarification to the use of the term "transport" in the
context of this document was added.
*        A reference to RFC1958 (which is the context in which the
document should be read) was added in the introduction.
*        A reference to RFC 5921 was added in the introduction.
*        More acronyms, references and acknowledgments were added.
*        Etc.
Note that we are working with the AD (Adrian Farrel) to send emails to
respond to a number of people who commented on the list.
We would like to thank all those that reviewed the document and provided
useful comments that helped us improve the quality of the document.
Best regards,
Nurit and K.Y.