RE: [Fwd: IETF posting delays]

2012-05-08 11:38:11
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [IETF] Re: IETF posting delays]
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 07:31:13 -0400
From: Hector Santos <sant9442(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To: Warren Kumari <warren(_at_)kumari(_dot_)net>
CC: SM <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net>, John C Klensin
<john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com>, ietf-
action(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org

I'm giving up. Now using gmail account.

As you can see with the response below to Warren and cc: Mary, John,
and the IETF list, was sent last night at May 7, 23:01.  My MTA
transport logs show it was sent to all four, so I am presuming the
direct mail was received and perhaps you can confirm you received it.
Yet, not posted on the list, not on the IETF archive, my copy never
sent.

Thats now two submissions by a subscribed member that are in la la
land.  So its not working.

The IETF wants to improve its image with the minority engineering
community?  Wants to reduce the noise? Wants to increase IETF meeting
attendance?

IMO, this policy in place for subscribed member mail holding and
filtering when the mail is never posted,  needs to be seriously
reviewed.   The perception amounts to nothing else but deliberate
censorship, especially when the mail appears to be discarded.

I have current plans and budgeting to attend the next two IETF
Meetings. I have second thoughts now, dropping my I-D work and just
stay out of the IETF scene. Who needs the stress!

Could we perhaps try being a little bit patient and debugging the problem in a
co-operative manner before lobbing rhetorical grenades at the people who can
solve the problem you're having?

Because that would be awesome.

-MSK